- COVID-19 Instructions: Many areas of the world including the United States are still struggling to deal with COVID-19. The Centres for Disease Control are recommending vaccinations and indoor masking. Kindly produce proof of vaccination during registration, adhere to compulsory indoor masking, and exercise social-distancing.
- Reduced Registration Fee for Authors of Developing Countries: If for any paper, more than 50% of the authors are from developing countries, they may avail a discount of flat 40% in the registration fee of their particular category. Hereis the list of Developing Countries. The countries with Human Development Index (HDI) <=0.7 will be considered.
- Discounted Remote Participation: We understand that some workplaces are forfeiting the travel allowance, but need not worry as we are planning the discounted remote participation opportunities also made available via online platforms. ISIC 2022 has been decided to happen in hybrid mode with a 40% discount for online presentations.
About the Conference
About the Venue
Georgia Southern University is the state’s largest and most comprehensive center of higher education south of I-20. With programs at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels, Georgia Southern is a public Carnegie Doctoral/R2 institution with three vibrant campuses — the Statesboro Campus, the Armstrong Campus in Savannah and the Liberty Campus in Hinesville. Georgia Southern’s nationally accredited academic programs include a heavy dose of real-world work so our graduates are ready from the day they graduate. A unit of the University System of Georgia, the University boasts 200-plus student organizations, outstanding Division I athletics and state-of-the art residence halls and campus facilities.
Since 1906, the University’s hallmark has been a culture of engagement that bridges theory with practice, extends the learning environment beyond the classroom and promotes student growth and life success. Central to the University’s mission is the faculty’s dedication to excellence in teaching and the development of a fertile learning environment exemplified by a free exchange of ideas, high academic expectations and individual responsibility for academic achievement. Faculty, staff, and students embrace core values of collaboration, academic excellence, discovery and innovation, integrity, openness and inclusion, and sustainability.
Directions | Armstrong Campus
All weekday campus visits begin at Victor Hall (Office of Admissions), located at 11935 Abercorn Street, Savannah GA, 31419.
Northbound: Travel north on interstate 95 (I-95N). Take exit 94, GA-204, toward Savannah/Pembroke. Turn right onto GA-204 E for 7.3 miles. The Armstrong Campus is on your right and has two entrances onto campus. The second entrance (Arts Drive) is the main entrance to the university. See campus map for specific building locations.
Southbound: Travel south on interstate 95 (I-95S). Take exit 94, GA-204, toward Savannah/Pembroke. Turn left onto GA-204 E for 7.5 miles. The Armstrong Campus is on your right and has two entrances onto campus. The second entrance (Arts Drive) is the main entrance to the university. See campus map for specific building locations.
Eastbound: Travel east on interstate I-16 (I-16E). Take exit 157A onto interstate 95 (I-95S) toward Brunswick/Jacksonville for 5.1 miles. Turn onto GA-204 E for 7.5 miles. The Armstrong Campus is on your right and has two entrances onto campus. The second entrance (Arts Drive) is the main entrance to the university. See campus map for specific building locations.
Traveling by Air?
The Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport connects with 29 daily non-stop flights to 10 major cities. Scheduled airlines include American Eagle, Delta, Delta Connection, United Express, US Airways and US Airways Express. For more information, visit the Savannah International Airport website at http://www.savannahairport.com
Savannah Visitors Information: In case you have any questions about your visit to the campus, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-478-5851.
Purdue University, Indiana, United States
|Dr Ernesto Jiménez-Ruiz|
Lecturer, City, University of London
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, India
Artificial Intelligence Systems Engineer and Technical Fellow Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
EditionsPlease use the following links for further information on the edition of the given year of the International Semantic Intelligence Conference (ISIC):
Report an IssueIf you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact any one of the following along with your contact details and the issue:
- Sarika Jain, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra, Haryana, India, email@example.com.
- Sven Groppe, University of Lübeck, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Atef Mohamed (Shalan), Allen E. Paulson College of Engineering and Computing, Georgia Southern University, United States, email@example.com.